your feedback

Version 2.3.2 Released

02 February 2010 Categories: Blog

I just released a new version of the Podcasting Plugin to support moving your podcast feed in iTunes. You’ll now be able to tell iTunes that you’re podcast has moved to a new location.

10 Responses to “Version 2.3.2 Released”

1. Carlos 8 February 2010 at 8:00 am (PERMALINK)

Update worked great, and the old excerpt bug seems to have gone away.

Thanks!

Author
  2. Marco Raaphorst 31 March 2010 at 6:43 am (PERMALINK)

It seems that I can not add my feed to the iTunes system without first adding my credit card to it to create an account. Feels strange, I never want to do business with that system, just want to offer them my feed. Any ideas if there’s an alternative way?

Author
  3. Marco Raaphorst 31 March 2010 at 7:43 am (PERMALINK)

I found it. You can use the App Store and choose a free app and create an account from there.

Author
  4. Marco Raaphorst 11 May 2010 at 8:14 am (PERMALINK)

Found out that the feed only contains the last 5 episodes. It would be nice it would contain all of them or make it an extra option under the options-page in my opnion.

Please let me know if you’re considering this. Thanks for this plugin, it’s doing fine.

Author
  5. admin 11 May 2010 at 2:26 pm (PERMALINK)

You need to change the “Syndication feeds show most recent” setting in wordpress. You can find more into on the faq page.

Author
  6. Marco Raaphorst 11 May 2010 at 10:50 pm (PERMALINK)

*blush*

thanks!

Author
  7. Marco Raaphorst 6 June 2010 at 1:32 am (PERMALINK)

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask for feature additions, but in my opinion it would be great if you would use the excerpt for the podcast description in the feed. It makes more sense to write a short text instead of using the whole content of the blogpost as description.

Author
  8. Mark 9 August 2010 at 12:08 pm (PERMALINK)

I have set up a custom post type named “podcasts” in a test blog. However, none of the posts in this type with enclosures are being included in the feed. However, if I add an enclosure to a regular post, that post appears. I have been trying to get this to work for three days. Any suggestions?

Author
  9. admin 17 October 2010 at 8:58 am (PERMALINK)

Custom post types don’t show up in feeds. You need to create your feed processing for a custom post types I think.

Author
  10. admin 28 October 2010 at 8:31 am (PERMALINK)

Author